2-1-1 Emergency Information

RECOVERY ASSISTANCE: If you or a loved one needs assistance in finding recovery help, call 2-1-1 or visit www.UnitedWay-Weld.org/2-1-1. (Alternate phone numbers: 970-353-8808 or 800-559-5590). For individuals needing long-term assistance from the floods in September 2013, please contact Weld Recovers at 970-590-8401 or visit WeldRecovers.org for more information. Weld Recovers will connect individuals affected by last fall’s floods with a case manager to ensure all help options are covered.


RECOVERY CENTERS: In the event of evacuations,Weld County will set up Recovery Centers to help victims of flooding or other natural disaster. The center locations and hours will be posted in the 2-1-1 database, and on the Weld County Government Facebook page (which UWWC will share on Facebook and Twitter).


SAFE & WELL REGISTRY: The Red Cross Safe and Well secure Web site provides a way for people to find information on people affected by the flooding, so friends and family know they are safe. To register, visit www.redcross.org/safeandwell.


TO DONATE: It is a policy of United Way of Weld County to develop a fund for contributions for immediate, intermediate, and long term recovery efforts supporting those affected in Weld County. Funds to immediate help can be designated or donated to the Northern Colorado American Red Cross. Funds to aid in recovery of the 2013 Flooding in Weld County can be made to United Way of Weld County with a designation to Weld Recovers.


To make a contribution, please call during business hours or go online to make a donation at any time…

• United Way of Weld County: 970-353-4300 or online CLICK HERE
• For donations to help with emergency efforts, contact American Red Cross: www.RedCross.org or 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767).



Weld County Government has a county-wide map of closures which can be found here: http://www.co.weld.co.us/maps/publicinfrastructure/


The City of Greeley has an up to date map of road closures due to current flooding and other situations as they arise.

The Town of Windsor has a list of road closures being updated regularly as well. It can be found here:




Residents looking for assistance are encouraged to call 2-1-1. Additional information can be found at the Web site of the Colorado Office of Emergency Management at http://www.coemergency.com.